How to shop
1. Go to the product page for the product you want to buy.
2. Scroll down to select engraving text.
3. Enter the engraving text, select the font and text size and you will see how your engraving will look on the product. The engraving text itself will not be red as shown in the example image, but it says what color the engraving will actually be on the product above the engraving example.
Please also note the following:
- You must stay within the red frame (the red frame is not engraved).
- The engraving text will always be centered horizontally and vertically on the engraving surface (the red frame) of the finished product.
- If you want a heart engraved, write (h) in brackets in the engraving text where you want the heart. It won't look like a heart when you test the engraving text, but we will engrave a heart there.
4. Your engraving selections are saved automatically.
5. When you are satisfied with your engraving choices, press the "Add to Cart" button. Your product is then added to the shopping cart with your saved engraving text. Then go to the checkout. Double check that you have written the correct engraving text, checked all spelling and that any dates to be engraved are correct.
Then just complete the order and it will be engraved and sent shortly!
ATTENTION! If you notice that something in the engraving text is wrong when you have put it in the shopping cart, you must remove the product from the shopping cart and go to the product page again and enter the engraving text again and then add the product to the shopping cart again.
If you have any questions, just contact us!